Sunday, February 1, 2009

2nd Month since I really used Blogger~

Nothing much about the title, really, just an anniversary kind of thing ^_^

I saw in my shoutbox that Misao tagged me. Before that, I was at Queensbay Mall shopping my legs off and talking my head off with my friend. Yeah, we always do that during our holidays - meet up in a shopping mall, spend a long time eating, talking and shopping < 3

Back to the tag thing, I never had anyone tag me before, and I was like: "Huh? Do I have to run? My legs are really tired..." =.=" Still, it turns out to be this...

16 random facts/habits/goals in my life:
1. I love Eyes Rutherford.
2. I love Eyes Rutherford.
3. I love Eyes Rutherford...

Wait, this doesn't seem right =D *checks Misao's blog again* Oh, I don't think the 16 facts are supposed to be the same ^_^

Ok, here goes:
1. I love Eyes Rutherford more than any guy in the real world (He's from the manga/anime Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna, in case you don't know, and he's the guy in my avy and banner)
2. I love playing the violin and piano, and I can't say which I like more.
3. I rarely watch TV unless I'm watching anime, or The Nanny, lol.
4. Fall in and out of love really easily, quickly, painlessly and effortlessly, except when with Rutherford :3
5. I like cats more than dogs, though I only had a hamster before.
6. I prefer fish over chicken, unless it's McChicken Burger to Fish Fillet.
7. I like kids (more like infants) until they start to talk nonsense.
8. I don't mind working hard when I'm asked to do something, but when collaborating with someone else, I expect the other party to work equally hard as well. *That's why I'm known as the grinder O_O*
9. I love guys who will 'kiss first, ask later', rather than guys who go 'may I kiss you before kissing'. *note: not that I've tried it before.
10. I'm Buddhist on the outside, and half atheist at heart.
11. I'm not against cohabitation and premarital sex. Just go with the flow is my motto.
12. I wish to slim down =o
13. I want to do better on my assignments and improve my English so that I can write better stories/fanfics/novels.
14. I dislike people who don't think before opening their mouths, or typing something, as in the case on the Net.
15. I go for tall, dark (not skin dark, but expression dark), dangerous (also expression) and relatively aggressive men.
16. I'm generally seen as a cold, unfriendly, selfish, calculating person to everyone else except for my friends =D

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

*Looks at pitifully short Bloggermates list*
I tag Popiah, because she's my dear little Bo-chan.
I will tag more people later once I get links to my friends' blogs x)

1 comment:

EvA said...

Yes fish is better than chicken! o/\o

Aww no.9 sounds so romantic. I also think it's better that way. Love it when they do that in the mangas/animes i watch. xDD