Thursday, April 30, 2009

Randomness


I promised to show a shot of my desk in my hostel, and here it is xD Don't be surprised, and guys, there' s a tip for you if you want to marry neat, careful girls (and I certainly do not fit into that category) - ask for a candid shot of their desktops ^_^

Yay, I'm back in Penang for the weekend, after which TESL Cohort 2, Cycle 3 needs to go for the English Camp in IPSAH ^_^

Something I learned from half-organising the event Reaching for the Stars is that you need to choose your committee members very carefully - or maybe I trust my friends too much O_O If not for the other half of committee members chosen by my helpful co-president a.k.a secretary, the event would be a real disaster.

Ok, I'm an incapable president surrounded by extra-capable people who help me =D That's pretty lucky of me, ne?

No comments: