Saturday, April 18, 2009

Randomness

Sports Day is finally over, or more accurately, was ^_^ I was in Red House, which got the 4th place out of 4 houses, lol. I don't really care anyway - I'm not really a sports person xD Anyway, I think we were almost 100 points behind Blue House, which came in third ^^ and Mr Azhar was busy laughing away despite his house losing to Green and Yellow >_<

Anyway, I remember one trip to MidValley, with Jasmon and Syahril (lolipedohentaiotaku), in which we ate Carl's Jr. Burger. OMG! The burger is sooooo big, fluffy and yummy that McDonald's simply can't compete. Warning though, you must have a great appetite if you are planning to order a set, or else you can't even finish your burger >3

The fries are fat, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and best of all, THEY SHOW SOME SKIN < 3333 And like Burger King, the drinks are refillable, although Carl's Jr has more variety, including iced tea and Arabic coffee in addition to all the carbonated drinks and Season's ice lemon tea.

Well, I ordered a medium set of Famous Star (or something along those lines), which cost me around RM19. I know, pretty expensive for a burger set, right? Still, I assure you that it's worth every penny, or rather, every cent. If you have watched 'Harold and Kumar go to White Castle', you would get what I mean =)

Oh yeah, I still owe Misao a photo of the desk at my hostel >3 This week's gonna be busy again:
- Preparation for English Camp's Forum - my topic is Preserving the environment: Law vs Education, and I'm speaking as a Forest Ranger
- Preparation for English Camp's public speaking - the theme is education, and I need to come out with my own script...any suggestions?
- Choral Speaking script, that is, if evilness does not take over ^_^

You might wonder why I list my tasks here...that's because I'm really scattered-brained sometimes, and I might be able to remember it better if I see it on my blog.

When I get back to the hostel tomorrow, and if there's a decent internet connection, I might blog about romance novels <3 Till then~

No comments: