Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tired

I'm not supposed to be tired...particularly when I'm not burdened with any more assignments except for Moral. Still, assignments are not everything when one is in college. Sometimes, when you are not enthusiastic enough, these kind of activities simply seeps the life force out of you. Take English Camp, for example. Although it's going to be in two weeks' time, it has already affected our lives - some of us have to prepare for choral speaking (thankfully I withdrew from it), forum (too bad, I'm in) and public speaking. There's also skits, but since it's impromptu, it doesn't warrant any sweat over it just yet. People are starting to get stressed, yell at each other, put on long faces and walk around like zombies, mostly because of the preparation efforts >_>

What's more, the event I was supposed to be organising, i.e. Reaching for the Stars clashes with the English Camp, and I'm forced to go to the latter O_O Thankfully I got someone to replace my position *sighs*

On a positive note, I will be going back to Penang this weekend, have already bought the tickets and am looking forward to three days of bliss before the Kedah one-week torture. Prepare to receive me!!! Rotten Apple~~~!!! <3<3<3

1 comment:

mallus domestica said...

well :p shall be waiting for yur arrival~~