Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wild Night

I mentioned in my last post that my friends and I smuggled some shandy into the hostel, right? Well, I finally deigned to upload some pictures I snapped of the empty bottles and write about the event.

Let's start with looking at the photos:




We drank shandy to celebrate Chinese New Year. Yea, I know, we are really early xP But it's all about having fun, isn't it? So, we toasted each others' health, single status, wealth and prosperity, and friendship. It's a great experience, and makes me feel eager for Chinese New Year too =)

At the same time, I also took the picture of my room, which my room mate went crazy and decorated her side of the bed with posters. Lots of them. I wonder how she is going to take them all off when we have to clear the room during semester break ^_^"



That's all for now~

P.S: The faceless body you see in two photos above belongs to my room mate >3

1 comment:

EvA said...

Oh mai! Shandy smugglar! o__o Haha you guys sure drank a lot of that. Look at all those cans. =O

Your roommate sure can go crazy with those posters! There's so many. But heck i have a bunch in my rooms too (both rooms at the hostel and my house).