Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starting Off

Oh well, to be exact, this is not really my first post. When I first created this account, I had no idea what a blog is all about, so I posted my fan fictions in it >3 That was two years ago. After the second chapter, I kind of abandoned this account and gradually forgot about it.

Around December 2008, I was inspired by Eva's (chibimisao) to create a blog after viewing hers. I like the layout of her blog pretty much, and blogging seems to be a fun thing to do ^_^ After a while of memory-digging, I managed to remember the password to my account, and voila, I deleted my fan-fictions and now, I will start anew.

Nothing much has happened today though, so I will start off with a brief introduction about myself. My real name is Huijia, but I'm more known as Yukina on the Net, and I'm going to turn 18 in June. I'm currently in a TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) programme ini IPBA, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Ah, and the most important thing about me is: I love Eyes Rutherford to death < 3 For those of you who don't know him, he's a character from the anime/manga Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna. You might have guessed by now - one of my hobbies is watching anime/reading manga. I also love to play the piano, violin, read novels and work on computer graphics.

I'm normally a cheerful, friendly person when I feel like it. If you are one of my friends, I won't hesitate to help you when you are in need. Still, you should be warned that I'm highly obsessive, especially about Eyes Rutherford, and I won't think twice about murdering someone who tries to snatch him away. I'm just joking...or am I?

Lastly, I will list my new year's resolution for 2009 (so that I won't forget them xP):
1) Be more active in blogging
2) Complete my wallpapers and computer graphics in progress. (Link to my AP account)
3) Work on my stories "The Curse of the Phoenix" (I know the title is cliche, I will change it once I have an inspiration) and "Her Most Beautiful Smile"
4) Take a more active part in class activities and hopefully improve my presentation skills.
5) Save money to buy a Wacom Bamboofun tablet by June
6) Eat less and exercise more :3

Ah, I'm also part of the Student Council this year, although I can't imagine someone as lazy as I am becoming one xD

This is all for now. Hopefully, my next post will have some photos in them, and also more interesting content ^_^

1 comment:

EvA said...

Lol first comment in your first post! Haha nice to see you blogging now. I've got you in my links. ;D

Btw, you should add a shoutbox here. =)