Saturday, January 17, 2009

I love you, Saray!!!

Remember my rant about not being able to see the words in Princess Maker 4? One friend of mine performed a miracle on my laptop, and suddenly all the words turned up perfectly =D

For those of you who are as clueless as I am, and if you are using Windows Vista Basic, go to Control Panel --> Regional and Language Options --> Administrative --> Change System Locale --> Choose the languages that you want. Now, I can even type in Chinese < 3

The friend who accomplished this is a teacher-in-training cum doujinshi artist. *advertising* You can see his site here. *CLICK*

After being able to understand the game, I played it immediately after classes yesterday for 6 hours straight, experimenting with all kinds of interaction, between my daughter and her friends, and the loveliest part of all is: I know which button to press to accept or reject the bishie's invitation for a date. And I got the marriage ending with the Demon Prince < 3 A rough translation of what he said when he first met my daughter was: "We were meant for each other since the day we were born"...and there's more, but I'm lazy to translate them.

My internet connection is retarded right now, and I can't upload the screenshots I took D= Next post, maybe ^^

Ah, and does anyone like Ayaka Hirahara? *hint: The person who sang the opening song for Saiunkoku Monogatari "Hajimari no Kaze"* I just love her voice - her vocals are so strong and moving, and you can hear her earnestness in every word. Well, I found a great site for downloading J-pop and anime soundtracks (there are more of the former though) and I downloaded her album "Path of Independence" < 3 If you like her voice, you should definitely go and download the album. Some of my favourites are...I can't really name them, because I love them all < 3

You can get her album, plus many other albums of various J-pop artists here


*shakes fist at retarded connection*

No comments: