Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Logo Making, Card Design and other Graphic Design Service Available

As the title suggests, I'm currently offering my services for graphic design - if you need someone to create logos, wallpapers, photo frames, name cards, invitation cards, posters and such, you might wanna get in touch with me =) *actually, I'm just bored and don't know what to do with my spare time*

Some examples of my work:

Logos
PISMP Cohort 3 Logo Sample 1 (Done on request)
PISMP Cohort 3 Logo Sample 2 (This was chosen as the majority favourite)

PISMP Cohort 3 Logo Sample 3 (My personal favourite, but it's too complicated)

IPBA Futsal Club logo (Done on request, incorporated into name cards)

The 3 Missed Calls band logo (incorporated into name cards too)



Bookmarks
Bookmark for C2C3's The Merchant of Venice play fund raising

Bookmark for C2C3's The Merchant of Venice play fund raising


Couple bookmarks - can be separated or kept as one whole piece =)

Couple bookmarks - can be separated or kept as one whole piece

Simple floral-themed bookmark

Name Cards
MUSICA's official name card

IPBA FC name card

3 Missed Calls name card (Just for fun)

Photo frames and calendars
2010 Calendar (pocket size)

2010 Calendar (4R size)

Photo frame *integrated into photo* (just a random photo snapped after our performance)

The above are not all of my works yet. If you are interested, get into contact with me and I will show you the rest of my completed works or incomplete projects ^_^

By the way, if you are interested in my anime/manga graphic works (which uses images from copyrighted anime/manga - visit my Animepaper account at http://yukina-rei.animepaper.net

2 comments:

Unknown said...

xbley blah,
letak kad Akmal!!!
hehehe

yukina-rei said...

Lolol...coz he's the most recent card I did ma..malas nk tukar balik nama i, nt org igt bajet hebat president pulak ;)