Friday, November 20, 2009

Holidays~~~

Yeay~ At the time of writing this post, our holidays have officially begun =D

Now, five weeks doesn't seem like long, but it does make you feel like it's eternity when you are home. One thing for sure, my father is going to cook lots and lots of delicious food for me when I get home on Sunday, and there's a possibility, no, make that a high one, that I will become rounder when I get back from the holidays.

Oh, and as I've warned Uncle Aqmal, Daddy Alip and Daddy Syafiq just now, I might forget how to converse in BM and English for the first few days after classes start once more, just because at home, I'm exposed to a fully Chinese environment except for the movies I watch and books I read ^_^

Some of the 'homework' I need to work on during the holidays (in case I forget):
- The Voice of IPBA magazine...layout and some articles
- Use more of my dear tablet and produce more graphic works
- Finish watching at least two animes from my huge pile of to-watch...especially Fruits Basket and Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna
- Buy the Nokia 5730 ExpressMusic model I have been aiming for a long time
- Buy a new external hard drive
- Read some books...educational ones and novels
- ......

Hmm...I guess that's all for now~

No comments: