Saturday, May 16, 2009

Room of Horrors =D

Last time, I posted a photo of my desk in the hostel...now, the whole room is infected with the sloppiness disease. I swear, if you come into my room, you will think that it has been modified from some sort of a garbage dump or something >_<
This is the slanted top view of my side of the room >3




The side view, including my oh-so-messy desk...




And the award of the day goes to the front view...check out the clothes strewn all over the bed, the shelves and the chair loaded with another pile of clothes :3 And in case you are wondering, yes, I sleep with my clothes at my feet xD

Yup, this is my room all right - cozy and comfortable ^.^ I dare say my room mate, Samantha's side of the room is much more tidier than mine =x


Oh, and here are the photos from Reaching for the Stars =3 Misao-chan~ You probably can recognise who I am now :D

~We are the CREW~


3 MisSed CaLL(s) =o From left: Kak Uzair, Rahman, Paan Henggek and Awie...and of course, me :D



I have ears on top of my head? :o


O_O Distortion



Yes, and we are all weirdoes :D

No comments: