Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2nd Day of Exam - hurm...

This exam feels so weird...I mean, I know that it's a mock, and the results will not really affect my going to UK...but still, I normally pay much more attention to any form of exams ^_^"

For this exam, I did not study at all the week before, as I was busy with the Reaching for the Stars event. Even during the weekends, I was hooked on the games I've installed on my computer, and I kept on playing, playing and playing D:

The only time I studied was an hour on Sunday night for Language Description. The questions were quite easy...except for the phrasal verbs part. Actually, I finished the whole paper in one hour, and spent the next hour daydreaming about various...things =)

Now, to share my exam experience. Well, for both days of exams, I've been wearing baju kurung (a type of Malay dress which covers the whole body from the wrists to the ankles). For a girl like me who is not ladylike at ALL, I just sat cross-legged on the chair, as though the exam hall is my hostel xD Good thing I was wearing baju kurung, as it covers the parts which would have been exposed if I was wearing a skirt. Same went for today, another pair of baju kurung, the same position, the same style *.*

Level 2 is so darn cold...and the fact that I'm sitting in front of the fan doesn't help either >_>

After the exam, I had lunch at block 4, Pak Lang's cafe...I don't know whether it's my disturbed emotions or the food, but I threw up a little immediately after the food settled in D= Maybe it's because of the flies everywhere...

Anyway, 2 more days until the exams are over...and you will see me with purple hair :D

No comments: