Thursday, March 19, 2009

My 10 Wishes...etc

Tagged by Bo-chan ^_^

1. Marry Rutherford at once
2. Migrate to Ireland
3. Publish some novels
4. Be a professional musician
5. Slim down as quick and as much as possible
6. Buy all the art books I've been drooling over
7. Buy all products related to Spiral and Record of a Fallen Vampire
8. Kill Mdm R. or at least force her retirement xD
9. Own a glossy, black grand piano
10. Go on a tour to Japan

^_^ So, that concludes my 10 wishes for now. I couldn't think of more if I wanted to - maybe that's a sign that I'm quite satisfied with my life right now? =D

On a side note, I'm enjoying my holidays to the max, so much that I'm ignoring my assignments. I know I will be sorry after a while ^_^"

And happy birthday to my online adopted daddy and mommy - Warrior and Angel-voice @ animepaper.net~ Their birthdays are wonders, really close together < 3

No comments: